Position: Digital Content Specialist
Posted: February 27, 2017
Gow Media, located in Houston, TX, which owns and operates ESPN 97.5 FM, the SB Nation Radio network, and its flagship SB Nation Radio 1560 AM, is looking for a Digital Media Specialist to manage the creation, editing, and sharing of digital content.
- Create/edit original sports stories for national and local platforms
- Manage team of writers/contributors
- Manage social media feeds for 3 radio properties
- Use analytics to track result, observe trends, & adjust methods accordingly
- Compile weekly stat reports for all digital platforms
- Use digital platforms to promote station/network events
- Other duties as tasked
Candidates for this position must be:
- A good writer
- Very organized
- A self-starter
- Deeply familiar with sports & pop culture
Ideal candidates should have:
- Advanced writing & editing skills
- Extensive social media experience
- A keen eye for creating/sharing entertaining content
- WordPress or comparable CMS experience
- Some Photoshop experience
- Journalism and/or broadcast experience a plus
Qualified candidates should provide resume and writing samples to GowMediaLLC@gmail.com. No phone calls or walk-ins, please.
Gow Media is an equal opportunity employer.